The book that was read aloud to me that I have always remembered was Curious George goes to a Costume Party. I believe this book has impacted my life because I find myself searching for clothes to fit me as if I was looking for a costume like George. This book is basically about Curious George going to a Halloween Costume party and he searches for a costume. This book touched me as a kid because I was always told that I would be taller than most girls in my class and I knew it would be a hassle trying to find clothes to fit my size.
That is too cute! I love Curious George too. I think it is precious how you relate to it as costumes and changing clothes. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter and I love Curious George. He is one of our favorite characters. I do not remember this book. I will have to look for it next time we go to the library.
ReplyDeleteTomika, I used to read Curious George to my daughter. I enjoyed those books also. While you were the tallest, I usually was the shortest and I still have problems buying clothes. They are always too long and I do not like to hem. I always wanted to be tall. We all have our grief to bear.
ReplyDelete