We all have made many mistakes in our lifetime which we have learned from. I recently made the mistake of informing a coworker about a situation that her name was spoken in. At this time, my coworker was on vacation, but called me to see how everything was going in the office. So I informed her of the situation just so she wouldn’t come back to work and be clueless about what was going on and before I knew it, the whole situation was blown out of proportion. She called to the office and was trying to clear her name up in the situation and then I was approached by another coworker who was upset about the whole situation. This situation has taught me to just stay out of others business, even if I am simply trying to help someone that I have a good relationship with. You can’t always rescue someone because you are simply taking a chance of hurting yourself.
Yes i understand,just pray about IT and let GOD"LEAD YOU.Tell the truth and move on .If this is a friend she would understand.
ReplyDelete